Sunday, November 8, 2009

Just Because....

Just Because:
  • You relax and don't monitor when you O'd, doesn't help you relax during what should be the 2ww.
  • You  take 100 HPT's, doesn't mean you will get a positive!
  • You want something to happen, doesn't mean it will!
  • All you think about is having a baby, doesn't make it happen.
  • Your TTC friends deserve get KU, doesn't make it so..

 
How crummy. I decided that the more I want this, the less likely it is becoming. I hate that I not only cry over AF visiting me every month, but every time one of my TTC friends gets a BFN or AF visits....it tears my heart apart as if it were my own. Every time I have another friend that has to give up the TTC dream because of money, age, family issues, or plain exhaustion....it saddens me deeper. I have so many scars on this TTC heart, and they aren't all mine, but they feel as if they are. Thank you to all you wonderful ladies that are soo supportive! You are precious gifts and I don't know how I could go through this without you!

 
Update: NO, AF has still not shown for me. I have temped the last 9 days and they have been post-O temps so I'm expecting her anyday since my LP is usually right around 12 days. I have probably taken a dozen tests in the last 2 weeks (thank goodness most were $$ tests), and the only lines I see are evap lines, and yes they happen very regularly on the $$ store brand test (in as little as 10 mins).

2 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

(Hugs)

You mean a lot to us too! You are a very wonderful woman, and we are better off for having known you.

I hope you get a bfp very soon. You are overdue!!

Caitlin said...

I'm sorry you are feeling crappy...you definitely deserve your BFP, too!

I hope AF stops messing with you and just shows up already or stays away for a long long time!

((hugs))