Monday, November 23, 2009

Family Pics

So, I have been married to my DH for almost 2 years and we don't have a single picture together or as a family. I have gotten Alex and Breyna's pics done every year but not one as a family..... So Saturday, it was overdue.... Here they are.








8 comments:

LLnMS said...

LOVE the pictures!!!! So cute and your kids look like they had a fun time!!

Erin said...

Nice pictures! I don't have any family portraits either.

elephantscanremember said...

I love it! Your son put a huge smile on my face with showing us his guns. That's awesome.

You have such a cute family. (And I can't wait to meet you!)

Anonymous said...

I love the ones with attitude ! You all look amazing ! Great family photos...makes me want to get our done now !

Christina said...

Cute pictures! Your kids look so happy!

Emily said...

Great Pics! Your kids do look happy... and they look like they get along! What a novelty! :-D

Caitlin said...

How great! Your son is such a cutie and look at those dimples on Breyna! :) Are you using any of these for xmas cards? I would recommend going to sna.pfis.h and get some printed. They are crazy cheap and good quality!

Kitty said...

LOVE THESE!! You all look so happy, and your kids are adorable :)