Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Can you believe it?

I DIDN'T test this morning. Not that I didn't want to, I have been dying to. But, I went to Dollar General last night since that is the only place in our little town that I can get $$ HPTs and they had no more. I am pretty cheap and refuse to spend a lot on HPTs, mainly because if I spend a lot and it comes up BFN, I feel like I wasted money. I'm not sure when I'll be able to test again, hopefully soon or I'll have to break down and pay high dollar... I know, I'm cheap!

3 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

I am cheap too. I have spent way too much money on those things just to be let down by them. Booooo!

I should be getting more tomorrow, so I will test again. I need peace of mind at this point.

Erin said...

Oh Tanya your in remission ;)

Jen said...

I understand and am so proud of you girl!

But...I'm going crazy here! ;0)