I just want you ladies to know how much I appreciate each and everyone of you. Here is just one example of how strong and influential your posts/blogs are to me....
I decided to stop TTC because of this nasty AF, I even took my first BCP yesterday in almost 2 years....Then, I read Christina's post this morning. I can't stop TTC. I can't give up yet. I have this dream and yearning that is so strong and deep and I can't stop it just because once a month I am put through the ringer. It is a small price to pay to go through 2 HELL days a month (the most heavy and painful only last 2) to possibly become preggers. So this morning, I didn't take a BCP and I'm not going to...YET.
2 comments:
(Hugs)I am sorry that AF causes you so much pain.
I hope that you will be able to get pregnant very soon and put AF away for a long time!
I hope that you don't see anymore BFNs or AF.
Post a Comment