Friday, November 6, 2009

Dang IT

They still don't have any $$ tests, they don't even have anymore of the $4 tests.... Guess I will need to venture to other stores...hmm, Walmart? Rite Aid? Where should I go? I think WalMart since I know they have $4 tests too.

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

Walmart is always the next choice.

Tanya...why don't you stock up on them at that early-pregnancy-tests.com? They are pretty cheap and come in bulk. They often have monthly deals, too when you register for emails.

Tanya said...

Caitlin, I so need to do that!!!! But, if I keep more than a few in the house at a time, I'm likely to drive myself crazy POAS more than once a day or when I haven't even O'd yet... :) I know I'm crazy and need help!

LLnMS said...

Hmmm...Walmart sounds like a good choice to me too. You should hurry up and go get them though!!

:)

Erin said...

Put the tests down! JK :)

You should order them in bulk online from Baby Hopes. You can get a whole bunch really cheap.