Monday, November 16, 2009

Gem



Thank you Sherry!!!!

The You're a Gem! award is for the special bloggers who take the time not only to read my posts, but also leave comments, respond to comments, form blog friendships with and support others, answer blogger questions, etc. . . . the ones who are "a real gem" in the bloggy world! The bloggy world wouldn't be the same without you! The only rule for this award is to accept it, display it proudly on your blog for all the bloggy world to see your greatness, and/or pass it on to other bloggers as you see fit. So, to the following bloggers I say, "you're a gem to me" and here is your award!


I know that most of the "Gems" I nominate have already received the award, but here is who I would pick:

Sherry
Christina
E
Dot
Kitty
Robin

I would also nominate Emily and Jen from WebMd, they are faithful blog followers and always make my day to have their comments!

No comments: