Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Honest!



Thanks E!!!!
This award comes with some rules as well:

1) Thank the person who gave you the award. List their blog and link to it. (Yep)
2) Share "10 Honest Things" about yourself. (See below.)
3) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have I encouraged you. (Also below.)
4) Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award. (Shortly...)


1. I have never met some of my best friends ever!
2. I have so many high hopes every month until I see pink/red
3. The love for my children is never-ending
4. I love my DH more than I ever thought was possible
5. I'm scared everyday about what is in my future
6. I miss my family in UT so much it hurts!
7. I love being a Stay At Home Mom.
8. I am a POASaholic
9. I am very quick tempered, but can forgive most things
10. I am a good cook

Okay....I nominate......

Dot
Sherry
Christina
Kitty
Gabsy
Kristen
Caitlin

2 comments:

Kitty said...

Aw, thanks Tanya!!

I'm with you on #9 :)

elephantscanremember said...

Thank you so much! I will post mine shortly.