Thursday, November 26, 2009

And now its finished!

Now I can relax. Our dinner went well. I love that you spend days preparing for it and it is gone in minutes. I saw something on facebook the other day that said it takes days to prepare Thanksgiving and only 12 mins to devour it. Halftime of football is also 12 mins....COINCIDENCE...???? I thought that was cute.

I'm just glad that the stress can stop and I can enjoy the rest of my long weekend. But first I wanted to express my thanks because I am very thankful for so many things. I'll only list a few....

  • Family (they are the ones that know me best and still love me)
  • Internet Friends (they are less judging and going through same stuff as me)
  • IRL Friends (there is always a story)
  • Infertility Issues (yeah, I'm thankful, only because it has made me stronger)
  • Jesus (Even though I lose my faith, I still feel His Comfort)

Thank you all so much for reading my blog, being my friend/support and just plain being you! Have a safe and enjoyable Holiday.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Happy post-Thanksgiving!! Hope the rest of your long weekend is wonderful and relaxing. :)

Anonymous said...

Are you still relaxed ! Hope you enjoyed your weekend !