After 2 weeks of what he thought was a toothache... I've been telling him it is either a sinus infection or wisdom teeth.... HE has to get 2 wisdom teeth out. The one on the bottom right is laying flat and pushing into his other teeth and the top one is coming in crooked too... so at the ripe old age he is, he gets to go under tomorrow to have them done... Please send good wishes and prayers out to him....
On another note, the dentist wanted to find someone to take them out today because of the Emergent situation, he can't even drink without hurting... But there is an oral surgeon that fit him in tomorrow. His work is being a jerk. He is always there and puts in his time but when he told his boss that he would need to leave at noon tomorrow and wasn't sure if he could come in Weds, the boss told him he had to come in at 4am to make up tomorrows 2 hr loss and that he wouldn't approve Weds because it was end of quarter and wasn't 24 hr notice....last time I checked Weds is 48 hrs away so I don't see why he's being a jerk. So now we have to worry about him getting fired since he is in the 6 mos probation period still if he ends up having to call in. I told him to go all high on Lortab and when he gets hurt or falls, we'll sue 'em and retire. :) Not that I'm sue happy, but I was pissed!
4 comments:
I am sorry to hear this. I hope the procedure goes well.
His boss sounds like a real hag.
WHAT??? That is ridiculous. I don't suppose there's an HR or a higher-up he can go to? So sorry you have to worry about that. Poor DH! I hope all goes well and he recovers quick!!
I hope all goes well with DH ! Ouch, he must be in some serious pain.
Poor guy, that must really be painful! Everyone should just get those out at 18-19 to save future hassle.
As for his boss- What a JERK!!! (edited from my first thought)
Post a Comment