Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 4

Favorite Book

This is really hard for me because I LLLOOOOVEEEE books! I love to read. That is one thing that I truly thank my mom for, she was always reading and it set an example for me. When I was on bed rest, I picked up about 12 books at a time, guess how long they lasted.... 1 week usually!

But when it comes to choosing just 1, I can't. I love Christian Romances the most if I have to choose a category. When I'm reading and I get lost in the book, I usually want it to have a happy ending because I know that in real life, it usually wouldn't...to me that is awesome.

In Elementary, I loved Judy Blume books. In Junior High, it was the Babysitting Club books. In High School, it was the Sweet Valley High Books. Now, mainly I like Jack Weyland..he is an LDS author. But like I said, I love anything that is like real life, but BETTER! One thing that I haven't gotten into is the T.wi.li.ght series, I'm not a vampire fan...

Hmm, maybe I'll get off here and go indulge myself to a day of reading.... TTYL

2 comments:

Kitty said...

I know what you mean, I crave those happy endings too. Have a fun day reading!! :)

Robin said...

I remember the Sweet Valley books! I used to want an identical twin so bad...!