Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 15

Dream House... (Yes, I skipped Day 14, but still had a post so its all good, right.)

So there was this house that, when I was 10, I used to tell my mom was going to be my house. It was perfect in my eyes. It was a Colonial style white house with the patio/balcony on the second level. I loved it. Well, I didn't buy the house obviously but in my head I still picture it or something similar as being my dream house...that is, if money were no object. This would be my house, or at least very similar. This is the backyard view but I still love it and it still has the balcony on the second level and in my mind it is in the master bedroom.















Some of the necessities for my dream home would be:
  • HUGE Kitchen with lots of counter/cupboard space.
  • Big bathrooms with huge tubs that I can fit in.
  • Not too many bedrooms, just enough for us, but big enough for all our stuff.
  • Swimming pool would be awesome, especially if it had hot tub too...
Of course this is all a dream, but it sure is a nice one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, what a beautiful house...

Robin said...

That house is awesome! I hope one day you can get your dream house...