Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 19

A TALENT

I don't consider myself to have any real talents but as of the last few years I guess I would say that my talent it to mess everything up. That and not be able to get a job. I must be the worlds worst applicant since I have applied for so many jobs here and in Alabama and nothing comes my way. I have a talent of being miserable lately...

3 comments:

Robin said...

((hugs)) You have a talent for making people smile by being their friend! You have a talent for making gator fans (ahem, me) annoyed with Roll Tide comments! ;) I'm sure your kids would say you have a talent at giving great mom hugs....You have talents!

elephantscanremember said...

(hugs)

You are very talented. Those people just don't know what they're missing. It's their fault, not yours.

^J^ said...

{{{hugs}}} I feel that way too sometimes, but try not to beat yourself up too badly. You are a true friend and that is one of the best talent a person can have!