Inside the Handbag/Purse
Let me just start off by saying that I hate purses and I always have, I have never been the type to want to carry around a purse and up until I had children I would shove things in pocket or find the smallest purse I could. Then came kids, which I loved because I got away with a diaper bag and just put my stuff in there too... Now I have a regular sized purse that carries the normal stuff, i.e. wallet, checkbook, pens and gum.. and it also carries fruit snacks, napkins, wipes, bandaids, and a bunch of papers that somehow get given to me at different stores, clinics or schools and I just shove them in there until I clean it out. My purse is not huge and doesn't have a bunch of stuff in it compared to others I have seen, but my DH still teases me about my 50 lb bag.. :)
1 comment:
I hate purses also. I try not to carry one but with Allison I have crap of hers to carry around. Snacks, diapers, wipes, cups, utensils, more snacks, etc. So I have a biggish bag that I carry around. Not a purse, more like a small beach bag? Wow, that sounds really big, just a non-purse tote I guess.
Post a Comment