Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 29

Hopes, Dreams and Plans for the next 365 days...

Hmm, I must admit that I haven't really thought alot about this. I do have a few things that are clearcut in my mind as hopes/dreams and goals...

1st - I'm still trying to find at least a part time job and this is proving to be difficult after a year of really active looking, I feel I'll be lucky to find one by the new year and I'm hopeful that I'll find one by this time next year.

2nd - Of course there is a baby somewhere in the dream, at least to be pregnant with one ready to come within the next year... We are TAB now because of money issues, but still hoping it passes soon.

3rd - I actually just hope for good health for my family. That we won't have any major illnesses or even many minor ones.

As for my plans, I kind of throw plans out the window because they never quite work as I'd like, but I would like to pay our home completely off or at least a good chunk out of it. Also, it is my goal to go to the temple and get married to my husband in the next year. I have a dream that all of us bloggers are rich enough to plan a huge convention/vacation and get to meet each other and have a GRAND ole time. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope and pray that all your hopes and dreams come true Tanya !

I would LOVE for all of us to one day get together, that would be an awesome time !!!

Angie said...

That would be such a great time, getting together with all the people I feel like I already know! Oh, and check out my blog tomorrow...there will be an award waiting for you!