Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 26

Week in Detail

This is such a challenge for me. While I love blogging and feel ok sharing many things with you ladies/men?, I don't feel like I should indulge in detail my life... Even though many do, even more so on Facebook, I will tell you, it has been a good week and leave it at that. Besides...after yesterday's post, just multiply that by 7 and you will have my week. ;) Hope I'm not coming across as unfriendly, just nothing to post.

2 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

How did I not know you have two more blogs?! Man, I do not pay attention!

I am glad to hear you've had a great week. I hope you have many, many more to come. :)

Robin said...

I'm glad you had a good week. I am in total knots about tomorrow's beta and might have either a really amazing week or a really crap week. Time will tell...

And I don't blame you for not needing to share every little detail. Some people share too much! hehe