Something I'm OCD about...
Well let me put out the disclaimer that there are many many things that I am OCD about but one that sticks out as a sore thumb to others is my NUMBERS thing. I can remember almost anything or relate anything to a number. I'm sure it really annoys my DH, but I have a thing for numbers... However, I do have a friend that is worse than me since hers is the number 4 only and she can relate anything to it...LOVE YA A!
One other thing that sticks out in my house is my Kitchen. It bothers me for anyone else to use my pans, utensils, cook or even clean in there... My husband should feel lucky but apparently I'm a NAG about it... Oh well!
I have many others but I won't go into them... Hope you all have a lovely Sunday.
5 comments:
Have a great day yourself!
Happy Sunday!
Enjoy the rest of your w/end!
LOL about your kitchen and DH! I agree, he should feel lucky!! :)
Oh, man. . . I'm the 5th post. So close ;)
Post a Comment