Monday, November 1, 2010
Worried
I hope I'm worried for nothing, but I have this gut-wrenching feeling that this is not going to last. Because I have had to switch doctors since coming back to UT, it is a normal OB-GYN office and they don't do blood tests, they just make first appointments from 6-8 wks, I don't have an appt until the 12th. So do you know what I'm doing until then for peace of mind? Pretty much taking a test daily (besides yesterday) to compare lines and filling myself up. Because the only real bad symptom I have is sore BBs. Well this a.m. the line is still dark, but not darker than the test I took Sat and my bbs have stopped being sore, I don't even know if the line is as dark. They were sore last night but not today. And these two things are making me panic! I have been here at least twice before in the last 3 years and I'm worried. The only thing in my mind that is a plus is I'm not spotting. This is going to be a long 2 weeks until my appt and I'm scared.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Is there any way you can request bloodwork, I am sure someone will do it.
Thinking of you, praying for you and the little on. (((HUGS)))
Can you call and explain your history and request a blood test to see what is going on? I know this is hard Tanya.
(((Hugs))) I'm with the other girls, given your history, call up and request b/w. It's no skin off the doc's nose to write a request, and it will be good for you.
Stick, little one, stick.
(hugs) I hope you can get in to see a doctor very soon.
Awww jeez. I had wondered what was up with you. Hang in there.. And I agree with Allison. Can you call them and see if there is anything they can do to speed the process up?
Post a Comment