I will try to keep up with all my blogs, but that will have to happen after 5:00p.m. (mst). I pray that this day is good and that I will be ok, it is so weird to be going to work after 3 years. I must admit that I got used to being in my sweats and taking the kids to the bus stop. I hope they are ok going by themselves. I still have time to get them ready in the morning, but I have to trust them to go to the bus on their own. This is the time for changes, and here's hoping they are good ones!
**On another note, I spent 4 hours in the ER again yesterday, but not for me. This time it was my DH. His esophagus collapsed again and he couldn't even swallow water so they had to go in and balloon it out. They are going to do it again in a few weeks to see if they can get it any more open. I hate that he has so many GI problems (Crohns, diverticulosis and recurring acid/esophagus issues). I love him and I want him to be well.
3 comments:
I am sorry W. has to deal with all those problems.
Good luck at work!
Oh no, your poor DH!!! I hope he's feeling much better today. That sounds horrible :(
Good luck today! I'm very excited for you!!
Oh man, I am sorry that W is not feeling good. Hopefully he will soon.
Good Luck, can't wait to hear how your first day went at work !!!
Post a Comment