I am crossing my fingers that this is the case. I am hoping that the mere fact that I'm not even spotting is a good sign that the progesterone is working. I won't really know anything until I go into my appt Friday...man it seems so far away. Symptom wise, I am seeing more, but I think it is the nasty progesterone.... now seeing more fatigue, sore bbs and nausea/heartburn.... All of which I welcome if it means the pregnancy is viable!
On other news, my husband finally got another job. I don't remember if I went into all the details, but they were discriminating and harassing at his other job and we have it all documented. He goes in tomorrow to fill out all of his HR paperwork at the new job and I will be filing my report with the Dept of Labor for the previous job. The only reason I didn't already is because he didn't want the problems to get worse.. So yeah, I have a new job, he has a new job and we may be adding to the family.... I don't want to jinx it, but things are finally going great!
2 comments:
I love news like this! You were well overdue for great news!
Hooray!!! I'm staying hopeful and optimistic for you that Friday (egad, that IS forever away) brings more VERY happy news for you. :)
Post a Comment