Sunday, November 21, 2010

Tears are Flowing

And thats not the only thing. :*(   Just forget my post from last night.

I guess reality is slapping me with the biggest stick on earth. I am bleeding, not heavily, but bright red with some small clots. This is going to get worse. I'm losing another baby. As much as I try to prepare myself mentally or as much as I try to keep faith, this just doesn't get easier.

Since I'm doing a 'poor me' post, I just realized that I'm going to be full on m/c by the time Thanksgiving comes... WONDERFUL >: (

Thank you all for your support and kind advice/words.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Tanya, I am truly sorry. My heart is going out to you and W. ((((Hugs)))

~*JaYmE*~ said...

I am so very sorry. Sending you gentle hugs....

elephantscanremember said...

(hugs) I am very, very sorry sweetie. I wish I could take that hurt and pain from you.

Robin said...

Oh no... Tanya, I'm so sorry. ((hugs))) hang in there...

Kitty said...

(((HUGS))) I'm so incredibly sorry, my friend. Ugh... :( It is so unfair. You're in my thoughts.

Southern Queen of the Crazies said...

I came from Jayme's blog. I am sooo sorry.

^J^ said...

So sorry Tanya....I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. {{{hugs}}}

Erin said...

I'm sorry Tanya. Life sucks sometimes. ((big fat hugs))

Kate said...

Oh my gosh, no! I'm so, so sorry... Thinking of you.

Jenn said...

((Hugs)) i'm sorry Tanya.

Misty Dawn said...

I'm so sorry Tanya ((((HUGS))))