My spotting is more. It still isn't enough to flow into my panties or where a liner but it is thick when I go to the RR and it is more Pinkish Red...Not bright a real light dull pink/red.
I called the clinic and they only have after hours at the family practice urgent care and they wouldn't have a vag u/s machine and stated they don't generally see threatening m/c, they just send you to a local ER. So I think I'm gonna try and wait and see if it gets any worse or possible goes away. I may end up going to the ER to be checked but honestly, I am more scared to go and have them tell me I might be m/c than being in denial and having hope....
Should I be worried since it isn't really a flow and just seems to be accummulating for when I wipe? Also, I don't know if I mentioned this before, but I have had absolutely no cramping at all.
2 comments:
((hugs)) I know you are afraid to go to the ER, but maybe they could put your mind at ease, too??!
I agree w/Robin, worrying about it can't be good. I REALLY don't like your dr! Is there anyone else around there you can see?
As far as the spotting, it's an ambiguous symptom. I think no cramping is probably good, but I'd want more than that.
(((HUGS)))
Post a Comment