Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Waitin'

Just waitin' on the O... Funny how we always say that TTC is just a game of waiting... Waiting to O, waiting through the TWW, then waiting to test, or waiting for AF....just so we can do it all over again. I'm hoping to O sometime before CD20...I like having my normal C's back and the last 2 have been great. I'm hoping to be on a streak.

On other news.... I have exhausted my unemployment and there are no jobs in my area, guess medical billing wasn't the smartest thing to learn.. So I have been looking into going back to tech school to either do Cosmetology, which would take 1 year...I think we could do without my income for that long. Or nursing, which I really want to do, but would take 2 years and I'm not sure we could handle being on 1 income for that long. Also, I will have to TAB while in school because it would be pointless for me to start something in the off chance that I do get KU. Not that I have high chances of that, but I'm always hoping! I do know that I better decide quickly because tomorrow I am going in to take the entrance test and register and all that...

Decisions, Decisions..

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

I've recently been trying to decide about going back to school as well. I really want to go to the A.rt Ins.titu.te in Denver but it's a far drive.

You could start nursing school and work as a CNA until you get your degree? I have a friend that is going through it and because she is in school they increased her pay at the hospital. It's worth a shot - if nursing is really what your heart desires! Go for it!!

Erin said...

You can't find a job coding? I thought they were everywhere. I do transcription and they are all kinds of jobs online.??

You could probably get financing for the nursing one.

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I am sorry that you are in the position you are now with unemployment & all. I have several family & friends who are in the boat. I think I would go for the nursing or CNA since you already have the medical coding. Tough decisions I know...

((((Hugs))))