Thursday, August 6, 2009

It's my Bday, I'll whine if I want to....

Yeah you know, its my post and I'll TRIG if I want to....
possible TRIGS ahead




So today I'm 29. I can't explain why, but I have went through so many emotions in the last week and I know it must have something to do with today. I mean, when I was little, I never thought about the fact that whenI grew up and I wanted to get KU I would be having such a tough time. I'm blessed with 2 children and maybe thats it for me. I have these ideas about everything I wanted to have done by the time I turned 30. One of those things was to be done having children. As much as I love my 2 children, I really would have liked to have more. I hope that doesn't sound selfish, especially to those that are my TTC friends..I'm not trying to hurt anyones feelings or be ungrateful. It is because I love my children so much and have so much more love to give that I say that.

Anyway, I guess with all the thinking going on and not being anywhere near giving up yet, I find myself thinking over my life plan and I keep on adjusting it to this TTC issue. I am now accepting to the fact that I may not reach my goal of being done by 30, but now I have to decide how far I will go...anyone else have a life plan that keeps getting changed by the TTC mess?

7 comments:

Kitty said...

Happy Birthday, Tanya!

And (((Hugs)))

I'm sure we all have life plans that IF has screwed up! Coming from a big family, I always wanted 4 or 5 kids, and thought I'd have at least one or two by now. Now I have settled on hoping for ONE child. Don't worry, I'm not offended by your already having 2 and wanting more. I'd probably feel the same way in your shoes! I hope you do get your wish for more.

Caitlin said...

Happy birthday girl!

I second that, Kitty! I've always been a "planner" and IF has definitely thrown a wrench in all of our family plans. I've always wanted a big family so I understand your need of wanting more children. Don't think you are offending any of us! IF hurts whether it's #1 or #3!

((((HUGS))))

Erin said...

Happy birthday Tanya!!!

IF hurts whether it's your first, second, or third child.

(((hugs)))

amy morgan said...

May ALL your birthday wishes come true . . .

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!

I turned 30 in June and like you I thought my days of having children would be over by now but alas I'm yet to even have one viable pregnancy!

On the plus side, I've just nominated you for an award, go check it out!

http://unproductivelyso.blogspot.com/2009/08/awards.html

Rach
xxxx

Tanya said...

Thank you all very much!!!!!!!!!!!

Allison said...

Happy (belated, sorry!) birthday, Tanya!!!!

Oy. I've put my entire damn life on hold waiting for a baby. And here I am, about to turn 30 in a couple months, with nothing to show for it. I get so angry sometimes.... so, yeah, I hear ya.