Sunday, August 30, 2009
My Furbabies
Even though I feel like CRAP because of AF and she is really kicking my ass, I couldn't help but get tickled at my furbabies this morning. They were laying how they normally do, all over each other and hugging...but this time I was able to get my camera without waking them and them moving. Let me tell you they are the laziest puppies I've ever seen. They sleep or lay around all day, the only time they really "play" is from about 2:00am-8:00am. No joke! I love 'em though. They are mostly outdoor dogs, but we let them in for a little while at a time. By the way, them on the couch...TEMPORARY. They are getting too big and I don't want my furniture ruined.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aww, too cute!
That is ADORABLE!!!!
Aww, puppy love!
Post a Comment