Tuesday, August 18, 2009

T - T - Tuesday

I have had bronchitis ever since I was in the hospital with my son, JULY 21st!!!! Something about walking in the hospital healthy and leaving sick that gets to me. And it always happens, even when I'm the visitor and not the patient. I am sick of being sick! It doesn't do well for TTC. It doesn't do well for neither BD'ing or FD'ing. I am 6DPO today so I am down to the 1WW and who knows, I'm not feeling all that possible about it but still hopeful. I was taking Mucinex for the chest congestion and I am hoping it served dual purposes.

Things didn't work out for me to go to school this year, I have to work on some "issues" and hopefully get a p/t job until next year. In an ideal world I could find somewhere hiring from 8-2:30 daily....we'll see. I wish that I knew of a reputable company that would hire me to work from home, there are too many scams out there though, you have to be careful.

I have been horrible at blogging lately, but I just haven't been feeling the whole TTC game lately. I have been following all my blogs lately though and find some kind of peace and comfort from each of them. There are some strong women out there, and the strongest are on my list! I want to send a special thanks to each of you, without you and your blogs, I don't know what I would do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully you should start to feel ALOT better soon! and Yes, you have been a bad blogger...lol

Have you ever thought about working at your kids school ? I have a friend who does the "lunch room lady" for a couple hrs. a day. Just an idea..

I think sometimes we feel like you , not in the ttc game. But we still want to hear from you.

((((HUGS))))

Caitlin said...

I've missed you lately - especially since I haven't been around the boards much lately. I hope you start to feel better soon, bronchitis is definitely NO FUN!

Erin said...

Blog land has been sloooow all around!

Did you say you do medical coding? I do medical transcription and work from home.

I hope you feel better soon Tanya and don't be such a stranger. I don't always post about TTC on my blog.