Friday, August 28, 2009

My Bubble Burst Again

I was starting to get very hopeful this C....the longest luteal phase I have had, 14 days. Usually they are only 12 days, but I've been taking Vit B complex for awhile. Well, followed by a "few" BFNs....AF is making her appearance slowly. I've been spotting all day. Only the spotting has been kind of weird, more orangy/brown than light pink...I don't even know if that makes sense, but it is what it is... So there it is, the big bubble idea I had, BURST!

Now the big decision.... Continue TTC or give it up, I go through this every month when AF hits. Part of me wants to give it up to get rid of disappointment, but the other part knows it will still be there and I'll feel empty.. And we have come this far, its hard to give it up.

To my other decision, I will still be blogging, but no more WebMD boards.... I have shyed away the last couple weeks and the reasoning is, I'm just not feeling it any more. I get a lot more out of reading blogs, I think that it is because they follow lives, not just the TTC part. I feel more connected to my fellow TTC'ers. And honestly, I smile more reading blogs than posts on WebMD.

5 comments:

Erin said...

Sorry AF is showing up. ((hugs))

a lot of people are shying away from the boards lately.

Caitlin said...

Sadly I am guilty of shying away from the boards too. I feel so bad for our TTC sisters...I feel like an unsupportive boob, but honestly I sometimes feel out of place with all the new girls and the fact that I am not doing IUI or IVF...

Anyway I'm sorry about your BFN Tanya. :( (((((HUGS))))))

Anonymous said...

Oh that sucks. I am so sorry about your bfn. I have been staying away from the boards too. I agree with you, I like the blogs better. I like knowing peoples lifes and activities rather than just concentrating on ttc efforts.

Allison said...

Sorry to hear that she's on her way, Tanya. (((Hugs))) This sucks.

I've been trying to get to the board when I can, but there are so many new faces, it's hard to keep up. And someone (on the 12-mo board) didn't know what an HSG was.... uuuhhh... that hit me kinda hard.

elephantscanremember said...

(HugS) We shouldn't have to deal with this every month. Ugh.

I am taking a break from the board too. I am handing my torch to someone else.