Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A-Z About Me..

I know, I'm a copycat, but I saw this on another blog and thought it looked fun!

A - Age: 28, almost 29
B - Bed size: Full size.
C - Chore you hate: Dishes
D - Dad's Name: Doug
E - Essential start your day item: Toothbrush
F - Favorite food: Italian
G - Gold or Silver: White Gold so it looks silver...:)
H - Height: 5' 5-3/4"
I - Instruments you play(ed): Violin in 7th Grade. Guitar on Guitar Hero, does that count?
J - Job title: Stay at Home Mom, most recently Medical Biller
K - Kid(s): 2 biological younger children, 2 adult step children, 1 grandbaby
L - Living arrangements: 3 Bedroom Home out in country
M - Moms name : Tracie
N - Nicknames: BabyDoll, Giggles, Beans when I was little
O - Overnight hospital stay: Baby Deliveries
P - Pet Peeve: Talking with mouth full of food, Smacking Gum, Ignorant people, I could go on..
Q - Quotes you like: "Do Unto Others as You Would Have Done Unto You "
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: None
T - Time you wake up: About 6
U - Undying love for: my husband & children
V - Vegetable you dislike: Cooked carrots. I like them raw, but not cooked
W - Ways you run late: lose my keys or can't find my shoes
X- X-rays you've had: teeth, hand... guess I'm more of an ultrasound girl
Y - Yummy food you make: Homemade BBQ Pulled Pork, Chili
Z - Zodiac: Leo

No comments: