Especially after I posted how well I was handling this m/c. I refuse to let myself get down today. I woke up, did BBT, and ever since can't stop thinking about TTC. I know that I have let TTC consume my life and it usually isn't a problem...but today, everyone that I love on the boards seems to be getting bad news, BFN's or just woke up really down in the dumps today. I wish there were something I could do or say to make it a better day for all of us. Why do we put ourselves through this mess?
Because everyone of us are good people and would be great mothers-THAT's why. This is a challenge post to get you to think of 3 things that you love about yourself, or that you do well!
1. I am very dependable! You can count on me!
2. I try to see the positive no matter how much negative surrounds me. (This can be annoying to others).
3. I'm still here, so I must be ok...right? Nobody's tried to "do away" with me.
I love you all hope that you wake up tomorrow to a better day!
No comments:
Post a Comment