So, I did my OPKs this month and I got my 1st ++ on Thursday. Well, my temp did in fact jump on Saturday morning. FF confirmed my O date. Weird thing is even last night, I still got a ++ on OPK. I did a little research and it said that women with PCOS get ++ a lot because they have LH in them consistently.
But I don't get cysts, and I clearly ovulated since temp shift and CM differences confirmed. So now, since I have read that, I have been paranoid thinking maybe that is just another thing I can add to the list of excuses of why I'm not getting KU. My dr did an ultrasound about 4 years ago thinking I had PCOS but I didn't have the grapelike cysts, I only get one here and there. She said that some women with PCOS don't always get the clusters and the only sure fire way of diagnosing is the blood work. But at the time my insurance wouldn't pay for it because the ultrasound came back normal. Out of Sight, Out of Mind....that is until now, when I start obsessing about every little thing that tells me I'm a woman!
I still think that it is some wierd fluke that I have gotten the continued ++ because I read a lot of stories about this happening to women using the A.ns.wer brand. I no longer have any strips, which might be good since I would probably be going nuts POAS whenever I got the chance.... Oh, Lord help me! I think I've gone crazy!!! Isn't endo, fibroids, and hpv enough aside from the fact that I'm overweight. Well, better go for now so I can go obsess and research what's wrong with me a little more.. ;}
No comments:
Post a Comment