Fast forward to this month, I am soooo hopeful that I am KU that I just can't help to think maybe history will repeat itself. Since 3DPO I have had AWFUL boobie pain, I have never got this before, except when KU. I have also been getting real bad indigestion since about 6dpo, not necessarily a new thing but I've never gotten heartburn repeatedly for days. Now I am 9dpo and I'm worried I'm setting myself up. What if these are just AF symptoms. So I'm starting the dance and I'm not gonna stop dancing...."AF STAY AWAY, go haunt some teenage girl today". I'm hoping it works, but here is the kicker.... I am a POAS aholic and have been POAS for 3 days, now I know I'm gonna get a BFN, but I do it anyway, and now I'm major depressed.....

1 comment:
Lol, I like the fairy!
I stay away from POAS cause I know how obsessed I get about it. But, sometimes I wonder why I don't so that I am more prepared for AF.
I have my fingers crossed for you!
Post a Comment