I hate this time of the month..you know a day or 2 before AF storms at you and you start spotting. You still cant tell be your temps if you are KU or gonna get AF cause they are above cover and sometimes still high. You have this CONSTANT HOPE that this is really implantation spotting and not AF's entrance... I know deep down that the spotting and temp drop means she is near, but WHY OH WHY do I keep this hope that something is different and its just implantation. I mean, what more of a reality check do I need? Why can't I just accept that I'm not KU and move on? WHY WHY WHY???? I just can't swallow it. I stick to this motto of not being out until the tampon is in....but its not really working for me. Am I the only one that can't let go?
I'm going on vacation to take my kids to Utah next week. We leave on Wednesday and won't be back until June 16th... That means I'll probably miss my O by a few days and have no chance of getting KU next C either! I just really wish that if she's coming (duh, of course she is) that she would just hurry up and be gone by Wednesday so I can be AF free during my vaca... And I can't believe that I'm wishing it, but I hope that I have a crazy long C so that I don't miss my precious O.... AHHHHH I'm HOPELESS!!!!!!!
Sometimes I just feel like pulling my hair out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Aww, Tanya hang in there. Maybe AF won't show up ;-).
Concentrate on vacation. :-)
Amen, sister. It's kind of a miracle we all have any hair left, isn't it?
Have a great trip!!!
Post a Comment