Here what you need to do ! Put that picture up that one up there on your blog and blog about one thing you're happy about right now and one thing that you're hoping for in the future. You are acknowledging something that's making you smile right now and also putting out there that you have hope for thing one amazing thing to happen in the future, for you to bring you even more happiness! oh and then you have to pass this award onto anyone who you believe would benefit from looking at their surroundings, their life now and finding happiness in it !
One thing I am happy about now is... I feel like even though we don't have alot of money and there always seems to be more than we can handle, somehow, me and DH always make it work and we are always ok... I guess that I owe that to an awesome God who loves us. I am also happy that the children I have get along so well, they hardly ever fight and have an incredible bond between them. I am also happy to have been able to spend this time home with them even though it has been stressful not having a job and more money.
One thing that I am hoping for the future is... Obviously since this is my TTC blog, I would hope for a very healthy pregnancy resulting in a healthy baby... But besides that, I just hope for continued happiness. I have been to the lowest of low in my life over the past years, and I really just hope that with God's help I can see my blessings and feel thankful for them.
Now, Full of Hope, I nominate....
Leah (SIF)
Robin
Erin
Thanks again Sherry!

No comments:
Post a Comment