Yep that is what I thought after going to the RR this morning, "may the force be with you". And she is, full force. At least I don't have to wonder when AF is going to show anymore. Score another one for IF and put me closer to the 'done' side. Funny yesterday flow picked up and I counted it as CD1.
Last night as I was laying in bed in pain from the Endo and actually discussing my odd C's with DH, I realized my time is about up before I'm really going to have to seriously think about a hysterectomy. My doctor told me in Feb 2008 the surgery was just a bandaid and I would only have 1 or 2 years to TTC, but he really felt 2 was the max. It's now been 2 1/2 years and there's no telling how many tumors I have in there and the endo is super bad again and now we are thinking PCOS per the irregular cycles...
Did I mention that my mom had to have a hysterectomy because of her cysts? They biopsied and found that they were cancerous and she lost everything in her hysterectomy. She was about to go in for a tubal reversal so that her and her DH could ttc as I was an only child, she didn't get her dream of more children either. I guess I'm doomed to the same fate.
Sorry for the ramble, my brain is working overtime...
3 comments:
(((HUGS))) I'm so sorry Tanya. I hope you're not destined to your mom's fate. Maybe another lap will give you a couple more years? I know some people get more than one. Ugh. IF is the major pits :(
(hugs) I am so sorry. Do you have a doctor there you can trust to help you through this right now?
YUCK! I'm sorry. IF sucks so much, hate that you're going through all of this. {{{Hugs}}}
Post a Comment