Thursday, August 19, 2010

I am at a loss....

I have no idea what is going on with my stupid body. I wrote a few days ago that I was seeing AF, well at least that is what I thought. The following is going to be a little TMI so feel free to stop reading...

When I see red, it is when I go to the RR and is usually when I wipe only. However, every once in awhile it seems to be heavy enough to fill the paper and be dripping from me into the toilet, therefore, I think that AF is here and use a tampon. Then when I go to take the tampon out, there is absolutely NOTHING on it, except maybe, maybe the tiniest of drops. What gives. I can go a few days and nothing, then have a day that this happens. Then a couple more of nothing, then again it happens.

Do any of you with PCOS have this? I have been diagnosed with Endo and fibroid tumors, but the bleeding that was caused by my tumors was different. Also, if you've had cysts, does this happen? I have had off/on pain in my lower back/hips to so I was wondering about that.. Any help would be appreciated.

4 comments:

Misty Dawn said...

Sometimes my AF will start that way, but my RE says not to count CD1 until FULL red flow. To me that would be considered spotting. I have Endo and have had cysts burst before with no bleeding, it may depend on the person. I'm not too familiar with fibroids. I hope she speeds up or slows down shortly. What CD are you on?

Tanya said...

I'm on CD31, but this doesn't just happen before AF's arrival. This has now been going on for a couple weeks and usually does it throught the month when it does. I do get the pre-AF spotting normally too with that starting about 3-4 days before AF. I don't even know if I o'd this month, I think I did but I thought I did 3 months ago when I had a 3 month long C too... :( I hate IF.

Robin said...

That happens to me, too, Tanya. Usualy I end up going to full flow if it's the end of my cycle or back to weird brown spotting but that is when it happens mid cycle. I just chalk it up to more hormone weirdness.

Kitty said...

(((Hugs))) Ugh how freakin' frustrating, Tanya!! I'm so sorry. I wish I could help. Did you say you already talked to your doctor about this?