Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I'm seeing RED!

Literally!
Dang AF!

Last Thursday I saw red, ended up being light spotting for a couple hours and nothing til today... will this follow suit? I'm thinking no since I have had cramps that actually woke me up this morning they were so bad. No I'm seeing red again and seems to be more than last week so probably going to be actual flow..

On another note, I went to another job interview this morning, this makes 9 in the last 2 months, yeah...didn't get the job. Surprise Surprise. Wanna know why?! Well, I'm gonna tell you anyway. Last week they did an article about an office job for the city that had 140 applicants, some with freakin' masters degrees... That is how bad our economy is.. People with MASTERS DEGREES applying for entry level receptionist jobs! How am I supposed to compete with 140 applicants that are probably either equal or better qualified than me! So depressing. That means for every office job that I'm applying for, there is probably at least that many applying for the same one. I decided a couple days ago that if I didn't get a job by the time my kids started school, I'm going back to the trade school and really looking into a different field or trade.

3 comments:

Robin said...

Dang, Tanya.. I'm sorry. :( Good luck with the job hunt.

elephantscanremember said...

I am very sorry. (hugs) af is a witch. I do wish you luck with finding a new job.

Emily said...

Ugh. Sorry AF is being crappy and keeping you guessing. I so hate her! Sorry about the job hunt... one of my friends is having the same issue... not many jobs and tons of applicants. Hang in there!!! (((hugs)))