Thursday, August 26, 2010

WHY?!

Have you ever asked yourself why? Why you did certain things before or why you do things the way you do now? I'm having one of those days. I can't really say that I regret things that I've done in the past because I am a strong believer that what you did is part of who you become.  But, that said, I do wonder why I made choices that I did and today I just can't seem to pick myself up. I'm reaching a breaking point and I am having a really hard time. I'm not writing this because I want support, but more just because I need to get it out of my system. I'm having a hard day and I just can't pick myself up.

5 comments:

Steph said...

(((HUGS)))

If the feelings don't resolve within a couple days, PLEASE go see someone! It's no fun to feel sad all the time & there are treatment options. :)

elephantscanremember said...

(hugs)

I am feeling the same way. It's hard to explain.

Robin said...

((hugs)) I ask myself why almost every day.

Emily said...

(((hugs)))

^J^ said...

{{{hugs}}}

I am forever asking 'why'....Sorry you're having a rough day. I hope you feel better soon!