These days there are plenty of reasons to get down in my life, but I am admittedly an optimistic. I have a never ending hope that everything will work out in time. Right now there are so many things going on in my life that I really haven't thought about the hatred I have towards IF, but it is there, it still consumes me on days.
I want to offer the deepest empathy and sympathy to a couple of fellow bloggers. Many days reading their blogs have lifted me up when down, but this past week, they have needed the lifting. I want them to know that I am praying for each of them and love them as much as I can in this blog world. I pray for comfort and peace to surround them and that they will have all the support they need to help them through such a difficult time. First there is Kitty, who is going through a m/c and whether you have been through that or not, the pain is indescribeable. And then there is S.I.F. (who I don't even know her 1st name?), but it doesn't matter because she went through a failed IVF cycle and her pain is as real as yours and mine. I want these ladies to know that we are here for them, so if you get a chance, please go give 'em some love and hugs.....
I love all you Ladies and want to thank you all for the support that you give me and I hate that we are going through this, but know that we have to keep Faith.
3 comments:
Ditto! Thanks for posting this Tanya! (((hugs)))
It is so very hard to see others in pain due to IF.
You are the sweetest thing... I don't even know what to say right now, but thank you.
And my name is Leah. ;)
Post a Comment