Here I sit 2 years later...didn't see that one coming...how ignorant was I?
So obviously this was my last C before I hit the 2 year mark and now that spot has came, it will just be within the next couple days that her evil twin AF shows. Its kinda weird but I have now became used to good ole spot. She shows up like clockwork every C now, usually 2-3 days before AF. Hmmm, every month I have this wonderful intention to start taking Vitamin B, but for some reason, I put it off. I wonder if it will do my crazy spot and semi-short LP any good. When I first started TTC and monitoring my Cs, my LP was only 11 days, somehow now it is around 12 sometimes 13...which technically doesn't qualify as a "short" but to me it seems that if it were a little longer, maybe it would help things along.
Has anyone else used Vitamin B? Anyone else who spots before AF on a regular basis?
5 comments:
I'm sorry AF is on her way :( (((Hugs)))
I spot 1 day before AF regularly, although that wasn't always the norm. Before last year I used to just START. I miss those days! I didn't know vit B was supposed to help with that.
I believe next C is my 24th. Crappy anniversary to us both! :P
Sorry about AF coming. I took B6 at one time for spotting and it helped a little bit. I think I took 50mg each day.
I have heard about trying that but have never. I probably should. I have spotting on and off and I hate it. :(
I have used Vit B6 & B12. I'm thinking about starting to use them again b/c of my MTHFR. Well the brightside is, if AF shows you get to drink during the game tomorrow! Yeah, its the only thing getting me through this m/c b/c I was worried about being able to stay up for it when I was PG and couldn't drink.
I take a b-complex everyday. I can't say it helps, but I can't say it doesn't.
I am sorry you have been dealing with this for so long. Not fair!
Post a Comment