Sunday, January 17, 2010

A blog that might be worth checking out...

I have been to A BLOG THAT IS TRYING TO HELP those that are TTC. It is written by a woman who went through IF herself and she is working on her PhD and needs people that are going through IF to participate in a survey to help her with her study. The survey, according to her, only takes about 20 mins. She seems genuine and you can read more about her efforts on her blog page. Go to one blog that is titled, 'A little about me'.

You can follow that link or go to drhousewife.blogspot.com to see more info or to see if you may be interested. She does have a few 'qualifications' for the study... I can't do the study because I don't meet requirements, but I would if I could because I believe in IF awareness and I think that she has whole-hearted intentions.
  • Member of a married, heterosexual couple
  • Both you and your spouse are between the ages of 20 – 45
  • You do not have any biological or adopted children living in your home
  • You are not currently pregnant
  • Either you, your spouse, or both has received an infertility diagnosis
  • You have received treatment for infertility in the past six months, or plan to do so in the next six months
  • Both you and your partner are willing to participate & have access to the internet
You can contact her by email also: UTInfertilityResearch@gmail.com

3 comments:

Erin said...

That sounds neat.

elephantscanremember said...

She asked me to do it, but I was down in the dumps and didn't want to think about it.

I may sign on today.

Robin said...

I'm glad somebody is doing something like this. I hope she shares her results with us (anonymously of course). I would like to do it, but of course I don't qualify either.