That tonights gonna be a good good night.....
Funny, but I never get sick of that song by the Black Eyed Peas. It just kind of stuck on me. And now, whenever there is good happening, it pops into my head. I am not complaining one bit because it means good feelings, not bad. : )
Today marks an anniversary of the day me and DH met face to face. We met online so I was way nervous about meeting him and him meeting me. For all the people who are against online dating, I just have to giggle a little in your face. I love him with all my heart and I have never felt as strong of a connection with anyone else. We are not perfect, we have our days, but we always make it through.
Today, my stepson leaves for the Natio.nal Gu.ard. It will be sad to see him go for 8 months, but this is a great thing for him and I am proud that he is doing something with himself!
Today is the last day of Christmas Vacation for the kiddos. I don't know whether to insert a smiley or a frown here. I love the time we have had to spend together the last 2 weeks..nothing buy mommy/kiddo time, but also glad they are going back to learn (and doesn't hurt that I get the "me" time back).. So all in all, I would say this is not a "Bad" thing so smiley it is. : )
Today, AF is not due to show (still crossing fingers on this one)...
What a GREAT day that makes today!
4 comments:
Woo hoo! You have a lot going for you. I love your outlook.
Happy face to face anniversary!
hey babydoll I love you very much and look forward to spending the rest of my life with you.
I love that song, too.
Lots of good stuff there.. I like positive posts :)
I just read your comment on my post. Alli also gets OT, PT, and speech. Behavior therapy is more like working on her ability to follow commands, focus, etc. It is applied behavior analysis (if you google that you will get a ton of stuff) and used mainly for kids in the autism spectrum or other kids who have mega behavioral problems. For Allison, she has the phyiscal ability to say, pick up a drink and hand it to me, but she won't. She either can't understand that's what I want if I tell her, or she choses to not do it because she is in her own little autism/rett haze. ABA breaks through and is helping her focus and participate in reality. It's really tough on her (and me) but when she does break through it is amazing to see. The goal is that in the end she will be with us most of the time instead of being insider herself.
Wow, I've written a lot! But I hope you understand a bit more now.
Post a Comment