Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Its All Said and Done....

I go in tomorrow for my D&C. I'm supposed to be 9 weeks and hearing the flutter of a heartbeat, instead, I get to have my uterus cleaned out from an empty sac that a baby never grew into it. This sucks major!

Did I mention that this is really bad timing for my new job. I had a full schedule of people tomorrow and state auditors coming and I won't be there to help. I feel guilty that I'm doing this to my boss and coworkers. I know I can't help this, but I can't shake the guilt.

6 comments:

Steph said...

(((((HUGS)))))

elephantscanremember said...

(hugs) I am so very, very sorry sweetie. As hard as it is, try not to feel guilty about missing work. I wish I could be there for you.

Erin said...

Hugs Tanya. You can't help this situation. They will just have to understand. I hope you feel better soon.

Kitty said...

Try to just focus on you right now and not worry about work. They'll be okay without you.

I'm thinking about you today and hoping the D&C went off without a hitch. (((Hugs)))

Misty Dawn said...

(((HUGS))) Tanya. I hope your new job understands. Get well soon.

Emily said...

(((TANYA)))
Don't worry about work, I'm sure they understand. Many prayers for you girl!