I have decided that 3 m/c's is enough to go through not to have a rememberance, especially with this one going to 9 weeks. I'm going to get a tattoo done but I'm just not sure how I want it yet. I can't move on from this, my heart hurts.
I'm with you on the tatoo thing. I have mine planned. DH is totally against it, but I think he's reached a point of understanding that if I need to do it, it's ok. I tried to explain it, that with a pg that leads to live birth, you have the physical pain & a baby, but with m/c, it's all emotional pain. I want to turn the emotional pain into physical & have a lasting part of my baby.
5 comments:
*hugs* Tanya. So sorry. Maybe a tatto with 3 angels in sequence?
I think that is a great idea. Give it some thought and take your time coming up with something that is most meaningful to you. (((Hugs)))
(hugs) I am very sorry for all you've been through. I wish I could help take that pain away.
What a great idea... I'm so very sorry for your losses. Lots of hugs to you.
I'm with you on the tatoo thing. I have mine planned. DH is totally against it, but I think he's reached a point of understanding that if I need to do it, it's ok. I tried to explain it, that with a pg that leads to live birth, you have the physical pain & a baby, but with m/c, it's all emotional pain. I want to turn the emotional pain into physical & have a lasting part of my baby.
(((HUGS)))
Post a Comment