Saturday, December 4, 2010

Got to move my focus...

I realize that life goes on, but it isn't so easy when you lose something that had so much value. A pregnancy is priceless, its loss can not really be named. Today, however, I MUST shift my thoughts and heart to something that is real. Today my baby girl turns 9. It tugged at my heart strings the other night when she prayed to God that she could help cheer me up. She shouldn't be worried about something like that. I should be focused on her. So that is exactly what I'm going to do. Today, my focus shifts to her! She is my baby and may be the last one I have so I'm going to make sure she knows just how much I love her and don't want to have to hear her pray for me... That is my job for her. Thank you all for your support the last couple days I appreciate it!

No comments: