Saturday, December 12, 2009

yuck

Baby It's Cold Outside.... Its rainy and cold. I can't complain too bad because my family in UT have been getting lots of snow and close to 0 degree temps in the last week. Its 46 out right now and the rain is cold, I know...wah wah...I'm trying to deal with it but I'm tired of being sick and when it goes from 75 one day to 45 the next and repeats, my body doesn't like it! Now through AF in all her glory into the mix and I'm just a ball of joy!

Only 13 more days until Christmas! I can't believe it. Most years I have been done shopping like a month ago, but this year I still have to buy some things. We have the kids taken care of, so that is the main thing to me...anyone else is just the cherry on the sundae... UMMM I could go for a sundae right now.

See how random my mind is... One minute I'm talking about the cold weather and by the end of the post I want a sundae...with lots of hot fudge!!! YUM

2 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

Ha ha! That sundae does sound good. I love ice cream in cold weather.

Wendell Spivey said...

I want some ice cream to and I really want my wife healthy and happy I love you babydoll