Thursday, December 31, 2009

Horrible Ending to my 2009

This post may have possible trigs....



These are my dogs, these WERE my dogs. I now only have one. : (

My dog (Sadie), the white one in the picture, got ran over today. I don't know if you remember my post a few months back of an old dog we had that got ran over right at our driveway...well this dog actually was found in the intersection kinda by our house. We live out in the country where dogs roam free and the ironic part is, my Sadie would never go anywhere unless she was following Missy (the tan one). My heart is broken and so is my little girls. My Sadie had a little nubbie tail that when she wagged, her whole butt shook. She had one eye that was black and I picked her from the litter just days after she was born. She was my baby, you know since I can't have another one. Now she is in Doggy Heaven and I miss her. I find this hard to swallow as the last day of the year, but the hopeful, optimistic side of me just feels that it was better today than starting the New Year out that way. I'm sorry for having such a depressing last post of the year, but I'm hoping that 2010 is better for all of us, even those who have had a wonderful year. Now, I'm going to think about and write down some New Year's Resolutions that I can actually keep with a little work.
Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Robin said...

Oh no!! Tanya....That is terrible. I'm so sorry :( What a crappy way to end the year.

((hugs))

Hope 2010 is a good one for you!

~*JaYmE*~ said...

I am so very sorry! Dogs are a part of the family I know this can't be easy for you guys... I can't imagine how I'll be when my dogs pass. My thoughts & prayers are w/you. So sad...

elephantscanremember said...

I am so sorry. (Hugs) Text me whenever you need/want to, ok?

My Vegas said...

I am soooo sorry!

Erin said...

Aww, I am so sorry for your loss Tanya!! **hugs**

Anonymous said...

Oh I am sooo sorry. **Hugs** My dogs are my family and that is just heartbreaking.