For the first time in 2 yrs, I am having a 'normal' C. It was only 27 days and no pre-AF spotting. I even had EWCM and PMS signs that there was no question AF was coming. During the last 12 mos, I've only had 8 AFs, a chem pregnancy, 3 of the C's lasted longer than 45 days and all had been longer than 30.
Now, don't get me wrong, I definitely didn't want AF to show up and I'm sure that I will have my good cry and junk food binge in the next couple of days...but I am so happy to finally get back to a 'normal' C. Even more, I'm pretty sure I won't see AF on Christmas or the New Year... :)
2 comments:
Yay! That is a bit of good news!
(My body has gone completely haywire. Wait! Did we swap bodies?!)
I hope we didn't swap, I wouldn't wish that on anyone!!!!! I kind of figured we would be seeing AF about the same time when we had O'd around the same time.
Post a Comment