I got to meet one AWESOME lady today. I got to meet
Sherry! I met her on WebMD last January and I feel so lucky to live close to her and be able to meet her. I feel bad that she got lost, too bad her trek to "the middle" wasn't a straight shot like mine, hope she got home ok!
Where we met:
Parting HUG:
A really cool road sign that has my Last Name....
8 comments:
Thanks to your suggestion, I took 331 all the way back and had no problems whatsoever.
I had a fabulous time with you today.
Yay! I'm glad you ladies had a nice lunch together! Thanks for sharing the photos, Tanya :)
oooh....The Chicken Shack sounds delicious! I'm glad you guys had fun!
Oh awesome ladies!! I was wondering when you two were going to get together!
That's great! I am so jealous of the girls that live so close to one another...
Thanks for sharing the pics!
That's so awesome!! :)
where did you send her to Tanya?!?!? She isn't from the south so those southern roads prob threw her off. LOL
So great you got to meet and I'm glad you had a great time!!
Post a Comment