Being that I am a POASaholic and have no idea when/if I ovulated this C, I have been POAS for the last 3 days and will continue to do so because that is just the way I am. Now, if the HPTs would just cooperate and give me the much needed 2 lines rather than leaving one lonely line, that would be GREAT! So in order to achieve my goal I have written the following letter...
Dear God of the HPTs,
Please send some magical baby dust and sticky vibes and let there be 2 lines, my HPTs are starting to feel bad with only 1 line. And quite frankly, I'm starting to feel bad too!!! Oh, and if you could please be oh so kind to help me throw away BFNs immediately and not keep them around to look at an hour later only to find evaporation lines...that would be awesome.. In fact, you could just do away with the evaporation line so that I can pawn over my HPT for hours and hours trying to find the 2nd line without any confusion.. Your cooperation would be appreciated!
Signed,
Sick of seeing 1 line
3 comments:
Could you sign my name to that letter too??
(((HUGS))) I'm praying for you girl!!!
Add me on too ! Hopefully your prayers will be answered soon !
(((HUGS)))
Aww, sorry. That is why I never POAS...I hated that one line. I am hoping you get 2 lines soon!
Post a Comment