Thursday, October 15, 2009

I Came Out of the TTC Closet

Wow, I can't believe that I just wrote on my family/friend blog that I have a TTC secret and that I even posted a link to this blog. Now I feel sick and I'm wondering if I should just go back and delete the post. I hope it was in good taste....

If you want to see how I decided to do it, venture over to www.foreverinbama.blogspot.com.

************************************************
Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day

Special blessings and prayers to all my TTC friends on this special day!

4 comments:

Kitty said...

Looks perfectly tasteful to me :)

Good for you, I know how scary it is letting IRL people in on the TTC side of your life. (((Hugs)))

Caitlin said...

I admire you for outing yourself like that. I wish I were that courageous...

((hugs)) I'll send a prayer up for you and your lo's tonight.

Erin said...

I think it was fine! Hopefully you will get some good feedback from your friends/family IRL.

Allison said...

Way to go, Tanya. You're brave. ((((hugs))))