I started flowing really bad early this morning. I am supposed to go get another draw today and I'm trying to decide if its worth it to go cross town. I really want to know what is up with my body so I will most likely just suck it up and go get the draw anyway, but for me right now... I have to be realistic and this is most likely the end. I can't keep doing this emotional rollercoaster of hope/dismay.. Its sad, but I pretty much have to think not like I'm preg until otherwise, but more like I'm not preg until my body proves me wrong.
Thank you all for your well wishes. I will update after I get the numbers but if I go in today it will probably be later in the afternoon so I probably won't have numbers until tomorrow.
1 comment:
Sorry Tanya. It is a horrible emotional rollercoaster. I like to think of it as hell.
Post a Comment